Monday, February 17, 2014

As Promised...

I promised to pick a winner for the V-Day bundle this evening and so I have.

Oh, for those who are interested, I didn't get to go chocolate shopping after all. I went to work and since our chocolate was only 25% off ( and rather pricey to begin with) I decided to pass ;)

Now onto the winner... I wrote out the names of each commenter and did a 'pull it out of a hat' thing.. only without the hat.

and the winner is....

 Shelley Graham Turner :)

I'm working on a heart pendant but since I haven't had a chance to sit down for long enough to accomplish much at one time, it's not done just yet lol  When it is, if it's worthy of sharing ( and sending) I'll post a pic of it in my next post.  :)

Give me a shout, Shell, and let me know if you really want these ;)

There's still time to enter the giveaway for the other set of beads too! -> http://skyescreativechaos.blogspot.ca/2014/02/whoohoo-im-posting.html

1 comment:

  1. WHAT, little ole moi?! WOWZA, happy dance and all that! YES!! I am the winner, I am the winner!!

    ReplyDelete